5 Ways to Use Personalized Video for Better
BY BLUERUSH | PERSONALIZED VIDEO
Be a Jack of All Trades
Onboarding videos serve many purposes and are most useful to explain a complex idea, usually to a new client who has never heard of your products or services before. With simple, direct scripts and engaging graphics, it’s easy to convert skeptics into believers with onboarding videos. In fact, 84% of consumers have made a purchase after watching a brand’s video.
Along with many other applications, personalized videos for onboarding can be used to:
- Explain a company’s product, service, brand, or message
- Educate new users
- Inspire and entice prospects to become customers
- Support, inform, and train customers to provide the best user experience for them
- Train new employees
- Attract new customers
- Up-sell and cross-sell existing customers
- Improve customer and employee retention
How Does IndiVideo Love You? Let Me Count the Ways
With IndiVideo, our one-stop video-shop platform, BlueRush created interactive personalized video services for leading brands across industries like banking, insurance, health care, real estate, telecoms and utilities. Looking at some of the ways they’ve used personalized video for onboarding gives a sense of the sheer power and flexibility that can be adapted to your operations.
1. Do more with how-to videos. Not just for YouTube or TikTok, how-to videos educate customers as they move through their customer journey, giving them the right information at the right time. Just remember to keep it short and simple.
2. Reduce calls to customer support. Maybe it’s a new customer curious about your business or an existing customer that needs help – if people can’t find answers to their questions, they will feel compelled to call your customer support. An informative series of personalized videos saves your precious resources and alleviates the strain on your already-taxed customer support team.
3. Free people to learn better. Whether customers or employees, giving people access to a content library empowers them to take charge of their own learning process as they see fit, adapting it to their own schedules, particular needs, and learning speeds. Internally, this helps you save time if you need to schedule multiple training sessions with numerous employees.
4. Put your best foot forward. Building relationships is difficult, but letting people in on who you really are – the ‘real’ human beings behind the logo – creates a priceless authentic connection that is at the core of trust and loyalty. Since customers are immune to the countless impersonal marketing messages they get, turning to video will help you reach customers.
5. Onto bigger and brighter things. But don’t rest on your laurels. Even long-standing and repeat customers can be onboarded to new services and products and represent great opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell. Customer journeys should never be left to atrophy. Instead, evolve already motivated customers into new and exciting phases.
The Power of Personalized Video
Eyeballs to Onboarding Customers, Action to Loyalty
Customers are always actively seeking information to best inform their purchasing decisions. Integrating video into your customer onboarding process is the right approach to educate, engage and motivate new customers and employees.