2022 Quarterly Reports
- Financial Statements for the quarter ending – October 31, 2022
- MD&A for the quarter ending – October 31, 2022
- Financial Statements for the quarter ending – April 30, 2022
- MD&A for the quarter ending – April 30, 2022
- Financial Statements for the quarter ending — January 31, 2022
- MD&A for the quarter ending — January 31, 2022
- Financial Statements for the quarter ending — October 31, 2021
- MD&A for the quarter ending — October 31, 2021
- Financial Statements for the fiscal year ending – July 2022
- MD&A for the fiscal year ending – July 2022
- Financial Statements for the fiscal year ending – July 2021
- MD&A for the fiscal year ending – July 2021
- Financial Statements for the fiscal year ending – July 2020
- MD&A for the fiscal year ending – July 2020
Older Financial Reports
- Financial Statements for the fiscal year ending — July 2021
- MD&A for the fiscal year ending — July 2021
- Financial Statements for the fiscal year ending — July 2020
- MD&A for the fiscal year ending — July 2020
- Financial Statements for the fiscal year ending – July 2019
- MD&A for the fiscal year ending – July 2019
- Financial Statements for the 3 and 9 months ending – April 30, 2019
- MD&A for the 3 and 9 months ending – April 30, 2019
- Financial Statements for the 3 and 6 months ending – January 31, 2019 and 2018
- MD&A for the 3 and 9 months ending – April 30, 2019
- Financial Statements for the quarter ending – October 31, 2018
- MD& A for the quarter ending – October 31, 2018
- MD&A for the 3 and 9 months ending – April 30, 2017
- MD&A for the 3 and 6 months ending – January 31, 2017 and 2016
A Large And Growing Market Opportunity
Video is the fastest-growing online medium. It made up 69% of all online traffic in 2017 and is expected to make up 80% by 2021, according to Cisco. Personalized video is a greenfield niche that supports superior marketing and sales performance, while generating greater customer satisfaction and loyalty. eMarketer forecasts that the U.S. video advertising market will grow from a US$13 billion industry in 2017 to a US$22 billion industry in 2021.
SaaS Model Provides Key Competitive Advantages
SaaS is a recurring revenue business model. It provides simpler purchasing decisions for our B2C customers due to lower implementation costs and expenditures that are spread over the life of a contract, compared to a traditional software agreement where fees are paid one-time and up front. As a result, SaaS products are typically viewed by customers as an operating expenditure rather than a capital expenditure. This can drastically improve our sales cycle, while also allowing us to build predictable, stackable revenue that creates good visibility.
BlueRush’s Disruptive Products Are Uniquely Positioned to Exploit the Online Video Segment
Our IndiVideo platform is a highly scalable, personalized and customized solution that strengthens customer relationships for our B2C customers, driving stronger returns and richer experiences across the engagement cycle. IndiVideo’s advantages include immediacy, simplification of complex information, relevancy and creation of memorable content. It also provides our B2C customers with measurable results, which is driving follow-on business. Our technology has been recognized as best-in-class with the following industry awards: 2019 FinovateSpring Best of Show, 2019 IAC Award for Best Financial Services Online Video, 2018 IAC Award for Outstanding Online Video Campaign, 2017 Communicator Award for Best Online Video, and 2016 Silver W3 Award for Best B2C Branded Video.
World-Class Customer Base with Strong Retention
BlueRush’s customers include leading financial institutions in Canada, the United States and Latin America, many of which have longstanding relationships with us. Our blue chip customer base includes chartered banks, insurance companies and asset management firms.
Partnership Strategy Creates Global Reach
We have formed distribution partnerships with leading companies across diverse industries including banking, technology, software and insurance to expedite our market penetration. Partnerships are the cornerstone of our SaaS growth strategy as they provide us with global reach, increase our sales and marketing leverage, and extend our product capabilities. Our partners include Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. (United States), Valeyo (Canada) and Kunder (Chile). BlueRush also has co-sell status with Microsoft Corp. and our products are hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform, which we believe is the world’s most scalable and secure cloud infrastructure.
Financial Performance Reflecting Successful Repositioning of the Business
We are experiencing improved financial performance from our transition to a SaaS (recurring revenue) business model, which has been our focus over the past year. SaaS gross margins were 61% of revenue in Fiscal 2018, compared to 44% in Fiscal 2017, reflecting our successful research and development investments in the IndiVideo and DigitalReach platforms and our move to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform, which optimized our structure.
Experienced Leadership Team
CEO Steve Taylor has a proven track record of capitalizing on high-growth market opportunities. He has significant experience with SaaS solutions as he previously founded and led Resolver Inc., a SaaS-based Governance, Risk and Compliance company that was successfully sold to Klass Capital in 2015. He is supported by a strong senior management team with more than 40 years of combined experience in corporate sales, software development, digital marketing, systems architecture and financial management.
Strong Lead Investor
Round 13 Capital Inc. is a lead investor in BlueRush, currently holding a 38% share ownership position. Round 13 was co-founded by Bruce Croxon and John Eckert. Bruce piloted Lavalife Inc. from infancy in 1988 through to its $176 million sale to MemberWorks Inc. in 2004. He is also a former dragon from CBC Television’s Dragons’ Den. John founded the venture capital firm McLean Watson Capital, one of the most successful technology investors in Canada. Bruce and John have now turned their attention to addressing the market opportunity presented by growth-stage digital companies in Canada.
75 Sherbourne St. Suite 112
Toronto, ON M5A 2P9
We believe in a personal, human connection.
Contact us today to see how we can help you engage your clients and elevate your client experience.